[labnetwork] MgF2 deposition considerations

Morrison, Richard H., Jr. rmorrison at draper.com
Tue Sep 23 08:17:07 EDT 2014

HI,

WE have what is called a "dirty" evaporator for MgF, In, Sn materials like that.  We just lined the inside of the chamber with foil and after completion we carefully removed the foil and sent it to waste. Safety wanted us to wear proper PPE and we had no issue. We stored the material in a dry box in a sealed container.

Hope this helps.

Rick

Draper Laboratory
Principal  Member of the Technical Staff
Group Leader Microfabrication Operations
555 Technology Square
Cambridge Ma, 02139-3563

www.draper.com
rmorrison at draper.com