[labnetwork] More on wafer bonding techniques

Robert M. HAMILTON bob at eecs.berkeley.edu
Wed Aug 19 17:26:12 EDT 2015

Labnetwork Colleagues,
I am forwarding comments from one of the Marvell NanoLab process engineers
versed in temporary wafer bonds, Ryan Rivers. I have confidence in his
information and hope it is a useful addition to the current dialogue.
Bob Hamilton

Robert Hamilton
University of CA, Berkeley
Marvell NanoLab Equipment Manager
Rm 520 Sutardja Dai Hall, MC 1754
Berkeley, CA 94720
Phone 510-809-8618 (desk - preferred)
Mobile 510-325-7557 (my personal mobile)
E-mail preferred: bob at eecs.berkeley.edu
http://nanolab.berkeley.edu/