[labnetwork] Thermal load in cleanrooms ISO 5/6

Loïk GENCE Loik.gence at cetuc.puc-rio.br
Tue Mar 17 10:13:33 EDT 2015

Dear Jim,

I like the idea of  a single external Chiller. This should be fine for
most of our tools. However a few equipments are more sensitive demanding
higher flow and or pressure...

The combination an external chiller and a few smaller ones line could be
the best solution for us, having a small backup chiller in case of
urgent need...

I am curious to know the number of technicians you have in a facility
with 40-50 tools...
Here, ww can afford only one  ;-/

best,
Loïk.