[labnetwork] Nanostrip

Matthieu Nannini, Dr. matthieu.nannini at mcgill.ca
Tue May 26 15:57:54 EDT 2015

Thanks Mary,

I made a few calculations and if I did not make any mistake, in a 1 US Gallon of Nanostrip, the molar concentration of H2O2 and H2SO5 (a by-product in piranha and a strong oxidizer) are 0.52 and 0.79 respectively. If you compare to 30% H2O2 which is 9.38, Nanostrip is much less of a hazard so it makes sense to keep it in the class 2 oxidizer classification.

Matthieu