[labnetwork] Information on Aligner: Mikasa MA-8

Mario Portillo hbtusainc at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 29 19:49:53 EDT 2015

Mr. Li....The model number of power supply for this Mikasa aligner is irrevelant. Back then maybe a 100-200 watts lamp. There are power supplies available today.( Google power supplies companies)

Important to know today is; 1) the wattage of lamp,(IE: 100,200, 350 watts etc..)
                            2) Does the light source has an internal power igniter..???
                            3) If light source has not an internal igniter, then power supply has to have one.

I hope this helps, it is very straight forward.

Regards

Mario A. Portillo Sr.
HIGH'born Technology USA Inc..
Semiconductor Equipment Services