[labnetwork] Information on Aligner: Mikasa MA-8

Jun Li, Mr jun.li at mcgill.ca
Tue Sep 29 14:13:39 EDT 2015

Dear Labnetwork colleagues,

One of our  PI’s Fab has an old, but good aligner: (the tool is: Mikasa MA-8) ,  Unfortunately, at the last passage of tool travel, from UK to Canada, the power source for the UV lamp was lost.
The aligner is from a company called Mikasa,  The type they have is MA-8, which is not available for more than 30 years so that they cannot find detail information on their official website. attached is the aligner picture.

I am wondering  if any one happens to own/use the tool before,  and know the model/type of power supply information,   or some alternative 2nd hand replacement solution suppliers for the power source.

Many Thanks

Jun Li
Nanotool Fab
McGill University
Rutherford Physics Building
3600 University Street
Montreal, Quebec H3A 2T8 Canada

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D0FAAF.D5286700][cid:image004.jpg at 01D0FAAF.D5286700]