[labnetwork] safety shower kit

Vito Logiudice vito.logiudice at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Dec 5 14:43:09 EST 2016

Hi Iulian,

If it can help we recently placed the following fire blankets at each shower:
https://ca.vwr.com/store/product/en/8879041/fire-blanket-fiberglass-4x4ft

The woven glass fiber material is quite sturdy and feels like it would not generate too much contamination should it ever have to be used.

Best,
Vito

--
Vito Logiudice  MASc, P.Eng.