[labnetwork] Wet chemicals after hours policy and emergency response

Chang, Long lvchang at Central.UH.EDU
Wed Dec 7 10:35:47 EST 2016

Hi Nava,

A survey is quite an interesting way to gather information as we all have subtle to drastic differences in our decisions and approaches.  I would suggest using a web-based survey to facilitate conducting, recording and analysis.  I have used google forms and spreadsheets in the past with great ease and success.  It may be interesting to consider a collaborative survey to try to knock out as many questions/concerns we may have.  Here’s a little intro to google’s survey features.
https://www.google.com/forms/about/

I can help set up your survey if you’re interested.

Best,
Long Chang
Manager, Nanofabrication Facility
Electrical and Computer Engineering