[labnetwork] Ammonium Sulfide

Pilar Herrera-Fierro pilarhf at umich.edu
Fri Feb 19 14:25:25 EST 2016

Here at LNF our II-V users do it often. Yes it is heated NH4S. We do it in
the base bench. Fortunately, they always have small pieces. We use small
beakers on the hotplate, under the hood, collect the waste.
Never had an issue (fingers crossed in the back)

Pilar

On Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 12:04 AM, Matthieu Nannini <
nannini.matthieu at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear labNetwork,
>
> Did any of you have the privilege of working with Ammonium Sulfide. I kind
> of need this chemical for a cleaning of GaN surface. Oh yeah ... also I
> would like to boil it.
>
> Any experience is welcomed !
>
> Matthieu

Pilar Herrera-Fierro, Ph.D.