[labnetwork] Toxic Gas Detection Systems

Michael Khbeis khbeis at uw.edu
Fri Jan 29 19:58:46 EST 2016

Colleagues and Friends,

We are transitioning from our Zellweger/Honeywell MDA systems to point-of-use gas detectors as we renovate our cleanroom. Our specs suggest a vendor I have never heard of. I was wondering if you can tell me what systems you use, how/if it integrates into building controls, and any pros/cons of the system you have. I would like to make an educated recommendation if the specification needs modification.

Gratefully,

Dr. Michael Khbeis
Associate Director, Washington Nanofabrication Facility (WNF)
National Nanotechnology Infrastructure Network (NNIN)
University of Washington
Fluke Hall, Box 352143
(O) 206.543.5101
(F) 206.221.1681