[labnetwork] Cleanroom research scientist opportunity at Rice University

gilheart at rice.edu gilheart at rice.edu
Tue Jul 26 11:31:03 EDT 2016

Greetings,

The Shared Equipment Authority (SEA) at Rice University in Houston,
TX, is looking for a qualified research scientist to add to our
existing cleanroom staff. A summary of the position can be found at
the official posting here:

https://jobs.rice.edu/postings/7809

In addition to me, the existing includes one technician. We are
expanding in advance of our new expanded facility coming online, in
late 2017/2018. The cleanroom is part of the larger SEA organization,
which manages the majority of Rice's shared core lab infrastructure as
part of the office of the Vice Provost for Research.

Applications may be submitted directly through the RICEWorks site link
above, and I am happy to answer questions from any interested
applicants who contact me directly.

Tim Gilheart, Ph.D.
Research Scientist - Nanofabrication Clean Room Manager,
Shared Equipment Authority, Rice University
Cell: 832-341-5488 | Office: 713-348-3159 | gilheart at rice.edu