[labnetwork] Combo facilities

Iulian Codreanu codreanu at udel.edu
Mon Jun 20 17:39:01 EDT 2016

Dear Colleagues,

I too would like to congratulate Ian, Amy, Kayla, Ryan and the rest of
the Utah team for organizing a high quality conference.

I am very interested in the organization of "combo" facilities, i.e.
facilities that combine fabrication, microscopy, materials
characterization, etc. If you are part of such a facility, I would very
much appreciate your input on how your facility is structured. So far I
am familiar with the Harvard, DTU, Wisconsin, Penn State, and Penn models.

Thank you very much,

Iulian

--
iulian Codreanu, Ph.D.