[labnetwork] Nanostrip Storage Container

Robert Vandusen Robert_Vandusen at cunet.carleton.ca
Thu Nov 3 09:02:04 EDT 2016

Hi Mason.
A few years ago I got rid of the last of our Nano-Strip for the same reason.  The original plastic bottle was degrading and I was worried it was going to leak.
We may have been well past the expiry date though.  No other users have requested Nano-strip since then,  so we mix our piranha as needed.

Robert Vandusen
Microfabrication Facility Manager
Electronics Department
Carleton University