[labnetwork] Nanostrip Storage Container

Robert M. HAMILTON bob at eecs.berkeley.edu
Thu Nov 3 17:18:33 EDT 2016

Colleagues,
My instincts are the guys who package piranha and sell it as a premix are
laughing all the way to the bank.
Bob Hamilton

Robert Hamilton
University of CA, Berkeley
Marvell NanoLab Equipment Manager
Rm 520 Sutardja Dai Hall, MC 1754
Berkeley, CA 94720
Phone 510-809-8618 (desk - preferred)
Mobile 510-325-7557 (my personal mobile)
E-mail preferred: bob at eecs.berkeley.edu
http://nanolab.berkeley.edu/