[labnetwork] DRIE on a Trion Technology Phantom II

Chito Kendrick cekendri at mtu.edu
Fri Nov 4 11:43:06 EDT 2016

I have lots of requests from users to buy a DRIE. I am currently building
an ALD from a surplus system someone brought so that explains how tight my
time and budget is.

I am looking at funding options and also sending users to other facilities.
However, we have a Trion Technology Phantom II that has the required gases
and we can do a cyclic program for deposition and etch. It does not have
great cooling right now. I am wanting to see if I can develop a recipe and
was wanting to know if anyone already has one for this system? I have seen
one on BYU's website and I will likely try that one first or use that as
initial conditions.

Regards,

Chito Kendrick

--
Chito Kendrick Ph.D. <https://sites.google.com/site/chitokendrickphd/>

Director of the Microfabrication Facility
Research Assistant Professor
Electrical and Computer Engineering
Michigan Technological University
Room 436 M&M Building