[labnetwork] Engineering controls to replace a buddy? Can it be done?

Weaver, John R jrweaver at purdue.edu
Fri Oct 7 07:58:52 EDT 2016

Tony -

This is a valuable and well-thought-out response. I have many of the same thoughts and feelings; we have been battling those issues at the BNC for the entire life of the facility. I'm very interested in hearing some responses to your thoughts.

John

John R. Weaver
Strategic Facilities Officer
Birck Nanotechnology Center