[labnetwork] Thermco Minibrute MB-80 furnace manuals

Mark Cooper markc at exper-tech.com
Thu Aug 3 00:23:01 EDT 2017

Travis,
Expertech does still support some of the legacy tools including the Analock/Minibrute packages. I sent you some information offline.
While Expertech does focus on new lab equipment, much of our installed base includes furnaces that have been running wafers for more than 40 years.
We do offer technical and parts support on the Thermco, Bruce, Tempress, and smaller brands that may have just built a few tools.
Hope to be able to help you with this one.

 [Expertech]

Mark Cooper
General Manager
10 Victor Square Ste 100
Scotts Valley Ca 95066
Main: 831-439-9300
Fax: 831-439-8139
Direct: 831-440-4422
Mobile: 831-332-9396
cooper at exper-tech.com<mailto:cooper at exper-tech.com>

This email message is for the sole use of the addressee(s) and may contain Expertech confidential and legally privileged information.  Access, review, use, disclosure or distribution of this email by anyone other than the intended addressee is unauthorized and prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and destroy all paper and electronic copies of the original message and any attachments.