[labnetwork] Thermco Minibrute MB-80 furnace manuals

Travis Gabel travisgabel at boisestate.edu
Wed Aug 2 18:11:51 EDT 2017

Hi Everyone,

I'm a relatively new lab engineer at the Idaho Micro-fabrication Lab at
Boise State.  I've been looking at the archives and recognize a few names.

I am in need of schematics for a thermco minibrute MB-80 furnace.
Specifically the heater controllers as I need to calibrate the temp but
when I opened the controller up there are about 20 different pots. If
anyone has a copy of the schematics or a calibration procedure that they
could send a copy to me I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
Travis