[labnetwork] EBeam Lithography on Glass substrates

N . Shane Patrick patricns at uw.edu
Thu Aug 24 15:41:39 EDT 2017

We use sputtered Au/Pd exclusively here as a charge dissipation layer and have not seen any adverse effects. Our system for this is a very basic tabletop coater system that runs on 120V and takes maybe 2 minutes of sputtering to get a sufficient coating for our cases. Perhaps power/duration are important to consider.

N. Shane Patrick
Research Engineer, Washington Nanofabrication Facility (WNF)
National Nanotechnology Coordinated Infrastructure (NNCI)
University of Washington
Fluke Hall 132, Box 352143
(206) 221-1045
patricns at uw.edu <mailto:patricns at uw.edu>