[labnetwork] Foundry Service Considerations

julia.aebersold at louisville.edu julia.aebersold at louisville.edu
Thu May 4 11:58:09 EDT 2017

Jacob, can you more thoroughly define foundry work?  We do lots of service work for internal and external clients where we charge established process rates + labor.  We have the capacity to do service work, training and maintenance of the facility.  We quote processes for projects, but always say up front that if additional processing or development is needed then the final invoiced price can change.  However, we have guidelines that delineates processing and development of IP.

Cheers!

Julia Aebersold
Manager, Micro/Nano Technology Center
University of Louisville