[labnetwork] Dektak 3030ST - stylus down timeout error

Fouad Karouta fouad.karouta at anu.edu.au
Sun Sep 17 19:18:53 EDT 2017

Dear Kevin,

We had 2 years ago an issue with our Dektak XT but I don't recall the error message. The problem was the stylus went all the way down touching the sample to measure and going immediately all the way up again. No scans were possible. We had to call a Dektak engineer and they had to replace an electronic control card.

Regards,
Fouad Karouta

*************************************
Manager ANFF ACT Node
Australian National Fabrication Facility
Research School of Physics and Engineering
L. Huxley Building (#56), Mills Road, Room 4.02
Australian National University
ACT 0200, Canberra, Australia
Tel: + 61 2 6125 7174
Mob: + 61 451 046 412