[labnetwork] dealing with photoresist fumes

Michael Khbeis khbeis at uw.edu
Mon Apr 16 16:33:13 EDT 2018

Nathanael,

For our manual spin stations, we keep spinners mounted or embedded in a fume hood below deck level. Bowls are exhausted through plenum. Top side of the hood has FFU to help minimize particulate and the hood stays slightly negative pressure to the room. We will always have such workstations to remain flexible on the multitude of resists being processed, but are working on bringing up some coat tracks to address the most common resists.

Best,

Dr. Michael Khbeis
Director, Washington Nanofabrication Facility (WNF)
National Nanotechnology Coordinated Infrastructure (NNCI)
University of Washington
Fluke Hall, Box 352143
(O) 206.543.5101
(F) 206.221.1681