[labnetwork] Karl Suss MA6 Lamp Power Supply Repair

April, Mark R. mapril at draper.com
Wed Aug 15 07:27:10 EDT 2018

Hi Norman
You may want to try Mark Anderson, he is a former SUSS employee out on his own.  I have had several supplies repaired by him with great success.
His contact information is

Mark Anderson
AlignTech, LLC
802-878-0199<tel:802-878-0199>

Thanks

Mark R. April
Senior  Equipment Engineer
Microfabrication Laboratory Facilities Lead
[color_logo_small4]
555 Technology Square
Cambridge, MA  02139
mapril at draper.com<mailto:mapril at draper.com>