[labnetwork] Mann PG3000 pattern generator question

Robert Vandusen RobertVandusen at cunet.carleton.ca
Fri Feb 23 07:52:52 EST 2018

Hi everyone.
I was hoping to find someone who may have experience with the Mann PG1600 or PG3000 pattern generator mask making systems.
In our Microfab we have 2 working David W. Mann pattern generators: a PG1600 and a PG3000.  These units are still working fairly well, but we would like to try adjusting the lens focus
to match up with different size plate holders.
I know according to the manual it is a matter of adjusting the knurled vernier wheel at the top of the lens housing.  I have tried this and there does not seem to be any movement.
I did not want to force in case there is something else that needs to be loosened or lubricated first.
I have tried reaching out to my former contacts from the former Mann company with no luck.

Thanks in advance.
Rob
Robert Vandusen
Microfabrication and FANSSI Cleanlab Facility Manager
Electronics Department
Carleton University
room: 4184 Mackenzie Building
613-520-2600 ext 5761