[labnetwork] Should a pH Sensing Membrane be Conductive or Insulating?

Mohamed Ghoneim mohamed.t.ghoneim at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 16:44:57 EST 2018

Thanks Bill for the helpful tips and the note. Apologies for the research
specific query.

Wish you all a great day!

Mohamed T. Ghoneim
<https://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&user=-5mNcfYAAAAJ&view_op=list_works&sortby=pubdate>
,
Postdoctoral Researcher
MIT Media Lab, Building E-15, Fourth Floor, Room 443g.
Website
<https://sites.google.com/view/mtghoneim>