[labnetwork] Experience on ICP-RIE

Fouad Karouta fouad.karouta at anu.edu.au
Thu Jul 26 19:47:29 EDT 2018

Hi Jun,

I also have experience with both.
In general you need to consider the service provided by the companies and this depends much on geographical area. Another general aspect you need to consider: combining the two Cl and F chemistries in one system may lead to non-reproducibility issues which may be overcome by setting a strict procedure when switching from one chemistry to the other.

If you need more discussions as Rich mentioned send an email off-line to the person directly.

Regards,
Fouad Karouta

Manager ANFF ACT Node
Australian National Fabrication Facility
Research School of Physics and Engineering
L. Huxley Building (#56), Mills Road, Room 4.02
Australian National University
ACT 2601, Canberra, Australia
Tel: + 61 2 6125 7174
Mob: + 61 451 046 412