[labnetwork] Cleanroom Lab Coats

Peter Hung peter.hung at aero.org
Thu Oct 11 18:14:30 EDT 2018

Hi Everyone, I know that this had probably been discussed before, but can you tell me what material/vendor you have for your lab coats? It looks like what we're currently using are more suited for ESD protection for the parts and not necessary the best for protecting users from chemical. The chemical lab coats we have here would seem to shed and not be compatible with cleanroom. Is there some sort of hybrid that you use? Or maybe just something that protects the users a bit more and still suitable for cleanroom? Thanks!

Peter Hung, PhD
Project Leader
S&T Strategy and Development
The Aerospace Corporation