[labnetwork] IP-Dip Resist Properties (Nanoscribe)

Norman Gottron ngottron at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Oct 22 14:18:23 EDT 2018

Hello All,

I would like to reach out to the community to see if anyone has experience working with IP-Dip resist in vacuum.  We have users who are requesting to sputter films on top of structures printed in a Nanoscribe 3D printing system, but I haven't been able to get a lot of information about the vacuum properties of IP-Dip.  I'm somewhat concerned since it looks like this material is not prebaked in the normal process.  Does anyone have experience processing this material in vacuum deposition chambers?  I'd be interested to know if there are outgassing issues or other compatibility concerns.

Regards,

Norman Gottron
Process Engineer, Carnegie Mellon University Nanofabrication Facility
Electrical and Computer Engineering | Carnegie Mellon University
5000 Forbes Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
Phone: 412-268-4205
www.ece.cmu.edu<http://www.ece.cmu.edu/>