[labnetwork] Has anyone using thicker than 200nm HSQ for EBL patterning?

Mason Risley mrisley at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Apr 1 10:23:09 EDT 2019

Thanks Michael, that is good information. I had it in mind to switch to cold storage and those HC LN2 refrigerators seem like a great way to go.

I've also heard it helps to dispense the HSQ into the 4mL vials while in a nitrogen glove box to prevent exposing the stock solution to oxygen or humidity, do you guys do the same or do you just transfer from the stock bottle under ambient conditions in the clean room before freezing?