[labnetwork] Has anyone using thicker than 200nm HSQ for EBL patterning?

Michael Rooks michael.rooks at yale.edu
Mon Apr 1 10:15:35 EDT 2019

You should be storing HSQ in liquid nitrogen. Check out the presentation
https://nano.yale.edu/sites/default/files/files/hsq_frozen(1).pdf

We have been doing this for five years, and it works great. Five year
old HSQ is just as good as fresh HSQ.

Getting reliable deliveries from Dow-Corning is an issue, but at least
we don't have to worry about shelf life anymore.

Michael Rooks
Yale Institute of Nanoscience and Quantum Engineering
nano.yale.edu <http://nano.yale.edu>