[labnetwork] Sputter Fe

Beaudoin, Mario beaudoin at physics.ubc.ca
Thu Feb 21 16:37:54 EST 2019

Long,

If you have future plans to do work that is sensitive to magnetic
materials, Fe will completely kill it (eg superconductors).  We've
allowed Fe in one evaporator, as some groups need it as catalyst layer
for CNT growth.  There was no rust issue.  We have yet to allow Fe in
our other evaporators.

Mario