[labnetwork] Failure light on Turbotronik NT20

Eric Lim eslim at mtl.mit.edu
Wed Jul 3 11:58:47 EDT 2019

Hi Kevin,
I have a manual for the NT340 controller, and in the troubleshooting
section it says that if the Failure LED is on, one of the LEDs in the
chain will be flashing to indicate the error. In this case it looks like
LED6 is on, which points to a problem with the turbo temp being too
high.  Not sure if this is the same for the NT20.  Maybe a failure of
the temperature switch?
When you press the stop button are you in local mode? If the controller
is in remote mode, you may need to send the stop command through the
software.

Eric Lim

tel.617-253-6897
fax.617-258-8500