[labnetwork] Clean Room Ceiling

Fouad Karouta fouad.karouta at anu.edu.au
Tue Jun 18 20:29:44 EDT 2019

Dear all,

We are in the process of getting a new building that includes a 650 m2 clean room (class 100 and 1000) with a sub-fab to host chiller, pumps, scrubbers, etc.

We are looking to possible suppliers of clean room compartmented ceiling to host light, Hepa filters and others like fire sprinklers, etc.
Any suggestions for suppliers are welcome.
Please also comment on what to include or avoid in ceiling.

Thanks,
Fouad Karouta

*************************************
Manager ANFF ACT Node
Australian National Fabrication Facility
Research School of Physics and Engineering
L. Huxley Building (#56), Mills Road, Room 4.02
Australian National University
ACT 2601, Canberra, Australia
Tel: + 61 2 6125 7174
Mob: + 61 451 046 412