[labnetwork] Dry pump in Savannah ALD & Pd deposition

Shivakumar Bhaskaran sb86922 at usc.edu
Thu Jun 27 15:05:59 EDT 2019

Hello,

We are looking into the options of buying ALD; one of the tools that we are considering is Savannah ALD. We are planning to use the tool with a dry pump; the vendor mentioned that most of their recipes work well with the rotary vane pump. And we might have to tweak the recipe. Has anyone tried using the dry pump, if so what was your experience and recommendation on what dry pump we should buy.

And has anyone tried depositing Pd using ALD,  based on literature survey I see Pd(hfac)2 precursor? Anyone has experience in using this precursor and if so would you mind sharing your recipes.

Thanks,
Shiva

Shivakumar Bhaskaran, Ph.D.,
John D. O'Brien Nanofabrication Laboratory
Michelson Hall, 1002 Childs Way, MCB LL121,
Los Angeles, California 90089, 213 821 2374
[Sign]