[labnetwork] Source for Suss SB6 wafer bonder parts

Kevin Owen kjvowen at lnf.umich.edu
Tue Mar 5 09:05:41 EST 2019

Adam,

I've actually had reasonable luck dealing directy with Suss for our SB-6e.
Their bonding group is actually located in the US (Vermont) and is pretty
responsive. I'm sure you pay more for the parts (and I'm not sure how "far
back" they go, if they'd have parts for your tool), but might be worth
contacting them.

TechSupportNA at suss.com

-Kevin

(P.S. The same can not be said for trying to get help with our ACS from
their litho group in Germany...)

On Tue, Feb 26, 2019 at 3:58 PM Stieg, Adam <stieg at cnsi.ucla.edu> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I would greatly appreciate any information on where we might be able to
> source parts for our Suss bonder. The top-side heater has failed (twice)
> and is not readily repairable due to the nature of the electrical
> connection to the heating element. We have sourced this part through
> ClassOne in the past via Germany but are having no luck this time. Any info
> would great.
>
> Best,
> Adam
>
> Adam Stieg Ph.D.
> Associate Director
> California NanoSystems Institute
> UCLA

Kevin Owen
Senior Engineer in Research
Operations Group, Lurie Nanofabrication Facility
University of Michigan
(734) 545-4014