[labnetwork] Has anyone using thicker than 200nm HSQ for EBL patterning?

sangeeth kallatt sangeethk9 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 12:01:53 EST 2019

Hello Mengdi,
You can avoid the heating step. For this Silicon polymer, film quality
degrades even with low-temperature baking.
Also, the solvent (MIBK) evaporates quite easily.
Nevertheless, I have seen that the thickness of the film gets added up,
with multiple coating.
Hope this helps!!!

Regards,
Sangeeth

On Sat, Mar 9, 2019 at 7:11 PM Zhao, Mengdi <mengdiz2 at illinois.edu> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>

> I am trying to spin 350nm HSQ by double coating XR1541 6% at 2000rpm and
> bake at 80C between coating. However, HSQ thickness measured by reflectance
> spectrum actually get thinner after the second spin and bake. I wonder if
> the HSQ still get dissolved again during the 2nd dispense even with 80C
> bake for 4min after the first coating. Any suggestion on getting over 200nm
> HSQ spin coated on Si?
>

> Best regards,
>

> Mengdi

Sangeeth Kallatt
Department of Electrical Communication Engineering
Indian Institute of Science
Bangalore-12