[labnetwork] Information request: Core Facilities

Aebersold,Julia W. julia.aebersold at louisville.edu
Fri May 10 14:13:41 EDT 2019

Hi Aju.  We have seen an increase from being a part of the NNCI network, but most of our growth has occurred from word of mouth references from external clients.  Being a center that is easy to work with, business oriented, protection of client IP, competitive rates and responsive to clients have been key ingredients to our growth.  If we could hire a marketing director then I think it would take off even more, but that is beyond our current budget.

Being part of the NNCI network has structured our operations to collect and report data to the NNCI, but we have not monetized the data.

Cheers!

Julia Aebersold, Ph.D.

MNTC Cleanroom Manager

University of Louisville