[labnetwork] Diced Samples Glued to UV Release Tape

Siva Penmetsa sivapenmetsapr at gmail.com
Tue May 21 01:07:39 EDT 2019

Dear  Sa’ad,

I have faced similar issue few years back,
have tried different approaches like using UV exposure with mask
aligner(MJB3)
and with a direct UV bulb encased, varying exposure time and increasing the
distance between the UV bulb and sample helped.

You need to fine tune with the UV exposure dose(varying time or intensity,
high intensity UV bulb produces heat),
decreasing temperature of hotplate, and increasing sample distance from UV
source.

With Regards,
Siva Penmetsa,
Technology Manager,
Lithography and Dry Etch,
National Nano Fabrication Centre(NNfC),
Centre for Nano Science And Engineering(CeNSE),
Indian Institute of Science(IISc), Bangalore

<siva at cense.iisc.ernet.in>