[labnetwork] Subcontracting dry etching scenarios

Fabien Dauzou fabien at edgehogtech.com
Wed Oct 16 14:18:26 EDT 2019

Dear Labnetwork,

I am wondering if you can help us, or maybe give us some direction.

As a startup with potential customers we are looking for subcontracting part of our process.
I cannot find it but It would be nice and useful to have a list of all facilities and their possible prototyping/preproduction capacities. Let me know if you have one!

Below are our possible scenarios:
Scenario 1 :
10K wafers
4'' fused-silica wafer 0.55 mm
ICP-RIE ~ 5 min etch time

Total price or /wafer? timing?

Scenario 2 :
200K wafer/year
4'' fused-silica wafer 0.55 mm
ICP-RIE ~ 5 min etch time

Feasibility % ? Total price or $/wafer? Timing?

If any facilities is capable of these challenges, please contact me.

Best regards, Bien cordialement,

Fabien Dauzou (Jr. Eng.)
R&D Process Engineer/Entrepreneur
fabien at edgehogtech.com<mailto:fabien at edgehogtech.com>
Mob: 438-868-1657
https://www.edgehogtech.com/
[cid:image003.png at 01D5842C.92A015D0]
780 Av. Brewster, RC-016, Montreal, QC, Canada, H4C 2K1
Think green, before printing this email.