[labnetwork] Laser micromachining needs

Jörg Hübner jhub at dtu.dk
Thu Aug 20 08:32:43 EDT 2020

Hi Jorg
Hope that all is running well for you.
We have these capabilities but I do not know how easy it is to ship the stuff forth and back across the big pond.
If this is an option for you we can provide you with our detailed capabilities; we drilling holes in Si, SiO2 and Pyrex on a regular bases.

Best
  Jørg

Jörg Hübner, Ph.D.

 Director

DTU Nanolab
National Center for Nanofabrication and Characterization

Technical University of Denmark

[http://www.dtu.dk/images/DTU_email_logo_01.gif]

DTU Nanolab

ØrstedsPlads