[labnetwork] Porous Silicon Etch Wet Bench

Stephen Howe info at fabsurplus.com
Fri Dec 4 05:28:49 EST 2020

Dear Thomas,
I am not sure, but I guess you asked the OEM for the quote you obtained
?I sell used equipment, and we can typically supply it at a much lower
cost than new equipment, especially if we sell it "as is".
The problem with used equipment is that re-engineering is difficult and
expensive , so costs only remain low if an item of equipment with the
exact configuration you need is available.For items like wet benches,
this becomes difficult, due to there is a very wide range of possible
configurations.
However, In this particular case, there is one production wet bench for
porous silicon available for sale.So, it could be provided for a
reasonable cost.It is pretty big though. So, let me know if interested
?
Here are the system details:-
https://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=93378

On Thu, 2020-12-03 at 17:36 +0000, Ferraguto, Thomas S wrote:
> Colleagues,
>
> Does anyone have a “Porous Silicon Wet Bench Station”? for either
> foundry or self-use?
>
> I have a customer that wanted to place a “Porous Silicon Etching” wet
> bench in my clean room.
>
> I don’t have the room and the engineering  cost alone for the install
> makes in prohibitive.
>

> Please let me know if you know any availability of such a system.
>
> Best Regards
>

> Thomas S. Ferraguto
> Saab ETIC Nanofabrication Laboratory Director
> Saab ETIC Building Director
> 1 University Avenue
> Lowell MA 01854
> Mobile 617-755-0910
> Land 978-934-1809
> Fax 978-934-1014

Yours Sincerely,

SDI Fabsurplus LLC
Stephen Howe
Company Owner
email: info at fabsurplus.com
Mobile: +1 830-388-1071
Skype: stephencshowe
WWW.FABSURPLUS.COM
Linkedin:  https://www.linkedin.com/company/sdi-fabsurplus
Twitter: https://twitter.com/fabsurplus
Instagram: www.instagram.com/fabsurplus
Facebook:www.facebook.com/fabsurplus

Featured Sales Items:-

Video of Complete Gan-on-Sapphire 4 inch LED manufacturing pilot line for immediate bid sale:-
http://fabsurplus.com/graphics/GaN-Sapphire-LED-Facility-For-Sale.mp4

Mini-Lot of Semiconductor Test Equipment for sale by Fabsurplus.com - Advantest, Nextest, Verigy:-
https://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=100994

Partial 8 inch wafer fab line (290 items) for sale by Fabsurplus.com:-https://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=101332
Important Notice
The information contained in this email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,you must not disclose or use the information in this email in any way.If you received it in error, please tell us immediately by return email and delete this message.SDI-Fabsurplus, LLC does not guarantee the integrity of any emails or attached files. It is also not responsible for any changes made to them by any other person.
Fraud Alert - The strategically important semiconductor equipment sector is currently under attack by fraudsters.Many false and mis-spelled versions of common websites are being registered for use in"Business E-mail Compromise" schemes. False companies have been set up in all parts of the world, including the USA, to do wire fraud. Avoid e-mail fraud by defining an I.T. security policy and carefully monitoring any bank transfers for false information.Check any e-mails sent to you are legitimate by looking at the e-mail headers, and scan any attachments for viruses before opening them.