[labnetwork] GCA/MANN 3600F Pattern Generator support

Matt Pace matt at 3ctechnical.com
Fri Dec 4 18:15:47 EST 2020

Hi Mike,

I used to work for Bob Scruton (as did one of my employees, Mike Arnold), many moons ago. Bob was definitely the expert when it came to these older GCA pattern generators, but the 3600F is very similar to a GCA 4800 or even 6300 - especially in regards to the stages, Both Mike and I have worked on the 3600s here and there, so we may be able to help you out a bit.

Unfortunately we don't have many PG parts because the demand for servicing them mostly dried up and we focused in on taking care of the new GCA tools instead. Regardless, if you can provide more details on the errors (maybe send some pictures of the actual errors printed on the screen) and describe what you are running when you get the particular errors, we'll put our heads together and see what you may be up against.

All the best,
Matt

---

Matt Pace