[labnetwork] Question about cleanroom mask policies

Hollingshead, David hollingshead.19 at osu.edu
Wed Dec 16 10:53:42 EST 2020

Hi Robert,

We follow the same protocol as Shimon. Users wear their personal cloth/disposable mask into the gowning room and then must cover that with a face cover/beard cover. We still have a stock of cleanroom masks available, but prefer users use their own to 1) limit the time a user is unmasked in the gowning room and 2) prevent the clutter of needing a storage solution for those personal masks in the gowning room.

-Dave

Dave Hollingshead
Senior Research Associate - Nanotech West Lab
The Ohio State University
Suite 100, 1381 Kinnear Road, Columbus, OH 43212
614.292.1355 Office
hollingshead.19 at osu.edu<mailto:hollingshead.19 at osu.edu> osu.edu<http://osu.edu/>