[labnetwork] Question about cleanroom mask policies

Orad Reshef orad at reshef.ca
Wed Dec 16 11:13:50 EST 2020

Hey Shimon,

Pretty cool that you studied that yourselves!

I had to look this up to get the context — coronaviruses are 80-220 nm in
diameter
<https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/medicine-and-dentistry/coronaviridae>,
so in the smallest category from your tests.

Regards,
Orad Reshef, PhD

Département de physique | Department of Physics
Université d’Ottawa | University of Ottawa
boydnlo.ca | reshef.ca