[labnetwork] Cleanroom training policies + COVID guidelines

Chito Kendrick cekendri at mtu.edu
Wed Dec 16 18:06:05 EST 2020

For all training at MTU I started generating complete training videos the user could study and be quizzed on. The students could also use this while using the system and zooming with me if required. I know this does not work for all systems, but helped get some users trained with complete isolation. Also might not work for complete novices.

Chito Kendrick

Sent from my iPhone