[labnetwork] Sloped Sidewalls for Photoresist

Robert MacDonald robert.j.macdon at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 12:19:17 EST 2020

In a stepper I would say run a focus expose matrix. In your case start by changing the dose. In the image it looked like you had not reveled the Si.  So a higher dose would be a start.  But I do not know your resist.

In general, it will be hard to make sub micron line space features with your contact aligner. Can you access a stepper?

Thanks,

Rob

Sent from my iDidntspellcheckit