[labnetwork] Sloped Sidewalls for Photoresist

Mario Portillo hbtusainc at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 20 22:01:07 EST 2020

Sa'ad,...... here is my two cents......SPR-955 is a high thruput I-line photo resist (365nm) for optimum results you want to a match a lithography tool that has I-line exposing light source, G-line 436nm or H-line 405 nm do not give you optimum results in many cases if used with a none matched resist,, also the SPR is tailored to be processed with wet chemistry. Photo resists are usually tailored for best results to be processed with wet or dry chemistry.
I hope this helps, Regards.

Mario A. Portillo Sr.
HIGH'born Technology USA Inc..
Semiconductor Equipment Services