[labnetwork] Spreading the word - 2020 KY NANO + AM Symposium

KY Multiscale ana.sanchez at louisville.edu
Thu Feb 6 15:47:46 EST 2020

You don't want to miss this.  Tell your friends about our upcoming event POSTER PRESENTATIONS * SPEAKERS * FACILITY TOURS * NETWORKING www.nanoamsymposium.com The KY Nano+AM Symposium is an annual event that brings together researchers and industry in advanced manufacturing. We converge to discuss additive manufacturing and micro/nanotechnology -- what's new and what's next. Nano/AM Symposium is open to all scientists, engineers, and students from a variety of disciplines including microtechnology, nanotechnology, 3D printing, additive manufacturing, healthcare, energy, advanced materials, MEMS, biotechnology, commercial products, defense, and nano-education. REGISTRATION NOW OPEN Share ‌ ‌ ‌ KY Multiscale | 2210 South Brook St, Shumaker Research Bldg , Louisville, KY 40208 www.kymultiscale.net Unsubscribe labnetwork at mtl.mit.edu Update Profile | About Constant Contact Sent by ana.sanchez at louisville.edu in collaboration with Try email marketing for free today!