[labnetwork] Suss MA6 EISS software version 1.34

Michael Call michael.call at maine.edu
Fri Feb 21 09:50:11 EST 2020

We recently had a failure of the computer that provides the image capture
for backside alignment on our MA6 aligner.  We have recovered the computer
operation, but still need to reinstall the EISS system software.  There is
a backup copy, but the batch file that executes during installation looks
for files that are located on a floppy disk which we don't have.  Has
anyone successfully reloaded the EISS program on an MA6 that could assist
me?

Mike Call
Research Engineer
University of Maine
Frontier Institute for Research in Sensor Technologies (FIRST)
Coordinated Research entities Cleanroom
ESRB Barrows Hall room 294
207-581-3382
[image: image.png]