[labnetwork] DISCO wafersaw software freeze PROBLEM

Xiaoqing Xu steelxu at stanford.edu
Fri Feb 21 20:12:14 EST 2020

Hi All,

We have constantly seen our DISCO wafersaw software freeze (it started by reading some init files then stopped responding) at the boot up step when turning on the tool using the "start" key. We were able to eventually turn on the software by trying reboot multiple times, but it got harder and harder. Initially we suspected maybe the tool run out of storage (ONLY 2GB), but we downloaded all the files and they only counted for over 100KB, which indicating not a storage issue. Did anyone see a similar problem, and how did you solve it?

Any input is much appreciated!
Thanks,
Xiaoqing